ForeFront Investigations - Unlicensed CA ? - 4Front Investigations - Unlicensed CA ?
We licensed PI's agree with original poster the guy is way out of control so 131 Private Investigators have united under one goal with poster REALITYGUY on citysearc com Los Angeles because : If 4Front Investigations really has office in Los Angeles with no CA PI license that it is the publics duty to report them. Checking internet by searching Kevin M. Sianez owner of the website listed I found no PI license issued in CA for him. Searching his name I was very disturbed by what I also read about him on the internet.
CALIFORNIA BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS CODE
145. The Legislature finds and declares that:
(a) Unlicensed activity in the professions and vocations regulated
by the Department of Consumer Affairs is a threat to the health,
welfare, and safety of the people of the State of California.
(b) The law enforcement agencies of the state should have
sufficient, effective, and responsible means available to enforce the
licensing laws of the state.
(c) The criminal sanction for unlicensed activity should be swift,
effective, appropriate, and create a strong incentive to obtain a license. CONTACT BSIS report violators
Mail: Post Office Box 980550 West Sacramento, CA 95798-0550 Attention: UA Action Unit Fax: (916) 575-7289 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
People should be calling licensed investigator such as your company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Detective Investigation
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."